Royal Design Studio is the leading designer of stencils for walls and furniture, stencil supplies, decorative painting tools and techniques, How-to Stencil educational resources for home decorators, decorative painters, and interior designers.
We make stencil patterns in wall stencils, stencil designs for furniture, and craft stencil designs for DIY projects - stenciling on floors, ceilings, and fabric. Browse our stencil collections - we specialize in allover damask wall stencils, Moroccan stencils, flower stencils, typography and letter stencils - we can help you create any type of stencil art you can imagine!
Our reusable wall stencils are better than wallpaper, and allow you to custom fit your design to your decor and your walls.
For professional use and completely custom options, see our sister company, Modello Designs.
We Ship Fast!
- We make and STOCK our stencils to provide you the fastest possible service
- Most stencil orders will be shipped on the same day if the order is received by 1pm PST
Learn How to Stencil!
Royal Design Studio founder, Melanie Royals, has long been considered the leading innovator in stenciling and decorative finishes training. She teaches hands-on classes in our California studios, regularly conducts virtual workshops, and has curated an extensive collection of how-to resources and tips for our customers.
We love to see and share our customer's projects - explore their creative designs on our Stencil Ideas Blog!
We Have Stenciling Supplies, Decorative and Faux Painting Tools for All Your Projects!
- For glazes, waxes and sealers, plasters, and crackle: Shop Decorative Finishes
- For stencil brushes, chip brushes, rollers and handles, and other trowels and tools: Shop Decorative Finishing Tools
- For metal leaf, metallic foils, gilding supplies and Modern Masters patinas: Shop Metallics and Gilding
- For antique mirror finishes and glass etching products: Shop Glass and Mirror Finishes
- For SkimStone System products, SkimStone tools and Colorpaks, and Encore Countertop Kits: Shop SkimStone
- For Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Brushes, Waxes, Lacquers and Crackle for furniture painting: Shop Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
Learn Faux Painting and Decorative Finishing!
We have all the books, videos, and free how-to tips and videos to get you started on your decorative painting, furniture painting, and glass and mirror antiquing projects. Get fun ideas and inspiration from our Stencil Ideas Blog.
Ask questions and share your project photos with us, too!