Harlequin Pattern Wall Art Wood Shapes for DIY painted wall decor. Get creative decorating with these recycled wood shapes. Great for painting, stenciling, and decoupage.
1/8” MDF Harlequin shapes made from recycled wood. Available in 2 sizes to mix and match. Save when you order sets!
Small Wall Art Wood Shapes: 11.75"w x 20.25"h
Large Wall Art Wood Shapes: 15"w x 26"h
There are so many ways to decorate with Wall Art Wood Shapes! Here are just a few ideas…
- These MDF shapes are ready to paint with latex paint, acrylic paint, Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan, or Royal Stencil Cremes.
- Add some shimmer by covering them with Metal Leaf or Metallic Foil.
- Decorate them with decoupaged papers or even fabric.
- Add scrapbook cutouts and trinkets, buttons, ribbon, silk flowers, and other ornaments for 3D effects.
- Paint with 3 coats of Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan to create a chalkboard surface you can write on.
Visit these Wall Art Wood Shapes how to projects on Royal Design Studio for step-by-step tutorials:
Wall Art Wood Shapes can be hung with double sided mounting tape. We recommend Scotch Removable Mounting Squares (2 to 4 for each piece). These are perfect for smooth surfaces, will hold fast and will not damage your walls when removing them.