- Stencil Pattern Size: 5.5"w x 5.5"h
Stencil Sheet Size: 7.5"w x 7.5"h
Single Layer Design
If you have a passion for painting furniture we have some great tips for how to use furniture stencils on your next painted furniture project below. For even more tips and furniture painting ideas visit our Paint + Pattern blog.
- Check out how this stencil is used in Stenciled Desk in HGTV Magazine.
- Our furniture stencil patterns are sized at a smaller scale, making them ideal for most painted furniture pieces. You can also use them for craft and home décor projects, such as stenciled pillows, lampshades, and wall art.
- Use furniture stencils to create custom patterns on your painted furniture pieces. Stencil an allover pattern on a tabletop or across a drawer front. Use a border stencil to stencil a “frame” around a cabinet door accented with a stenciled motif on a raised panel.
- We believe that best paint for furniture by far is Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. You can quickly paint over existing furniture pieces without sanding, stripping, or priming. A good cleaning is all you need to get started!
- Chalk Paint® works great for furniture stenciling also, either with our Signature Stencil Brushes or stencil rollers. It covers quickly and dries fast. Choose from 30 colors or mix your own from
- For a metallic touch on furniture try our Royal Stencil Creme paints. Not only are they great for stenciling, they can also be painted on in small areas to highlight furniture edges and carved areas of moldings.
- If you want to learn some new furniture painting techniques, be sure to check out our informative website tutorials on how to stencil painted furniture.
Stenciling is a fast, easy, and inexpensive way to customize and update any surface in your house with paint, including walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and fabric. Stenciling is generally done using either stencil brushes or stencil rollers. You can stencil with craft acrylic paints, latex wall paint, or our specially designed Royal Stencil Creme paints. The key to successful stencil projects is to use a “dry” brush or roller that has been offloaded to remove the excess paint that can seep under the stencil. Are you ready to try stenciling?
We have created a series of How to Stencil tutorials here that guide you through the basic stenciling techniques with Royal Design Studio stencils.
How to Stencil Basics
How to Stencil Walls
How to Stencil Furniture
How to Stencil Fabric
How to Stencil Floors
Our stencils are laser cut in our San Diego studio from durable 10mil Mylar plastic sheets. With minimal care, stencils can be used repeatedly for many different projects and on multiple surfaces. Use them to stencil patterns on walls, wood, concrete, furniture, tile, fabric paper, cork, canvas, and more.
Decorating with stencils is economical! All you need are some basic Stencil supplies and paint to create a patterned wall or surface at a fraction of the cost of wallpaper.
Stencils give you endless custom color options. Simply choose the best stencil paint color to match your décor to create a coordinated look.
There is a Royal Stencil pattern available for every decorating style! We are continuously updating our stencil collections to offer you everything from timeless patterns to the latest design trends.
Stenciling is easy to learn, fun to do, and provides you with a rewarding decorating project you will be proud to share! Visit our How to Stencil pages to get started now…
Order Line: (800) 747-9767
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm (PST)
Shipping Policy: WE STOCK ALL OF OUR STENCILS AND SHIP FAST! All orders typically ship the same or next business day via your choice of USPS or FedEx delivery, including expedited and international shipping. You can select your shipping preference upon checkout. Domestic shipping delivery times to most contiguous US locations is 2 to 5 business days. International options available. You will be emailed a tracking link upon shipment for your convenience. Click here for more shipping info.
Refunds and Exchanges: At Royal Design Studio we stand behind the quality of products and strive to provide the best possible Customer Care. We want you to be happy with your order, and understand that circumstances (and minds!) can change. We offer an easy, painless 30 day Refund and Exchange Policy on unused, unopened, and undamaged stencils and painting supplies. Click here for full details, instructions, and restrictions.