- Stencil Pattern Size: 16"w x 20"h
Stencil Sheet Size: 18"w x 22"h
Three Layer Design
Wall Art stencils are perfect for adding a pop of pattern with individual stencil motifs. There are many ways to use these stencils for wall art decor. Read just a few ideas below and head over to our Paint + Pattern blog for even more!
- Large Wall Art stencils can be used to stencil a single striking motif on a wall over a bed, sofa, or entry table. Many of our large stencil motifs can also be repeated easily to create an allover pattern for even more decorating options.
- Creative canvas wall art is easy with stencils. Combine and layer allover stencil patterns with Wall Art motifs for one-of-a-kind art that expresses your personal style.
- Wall Art stencils are great off the wall too! Stencil furniture, fabric and craft projects with smaller-sized patterns. Our Signature Stencil Brushes and Royal Stencil Creme paints are the perfect pair to tackle any creative stencil project.
- Many of our Wall Art stencils come in coordinating sets of stencil motifs that you can arrange and stencil on the wall as you please to create a unique wall art graphic. Randomly placing the designs offers a more playful, custom look than a repetitive allover pattern repeat.
- Our Wall Art collection also includes stencils that can be incorporated into wall mural art. Detailed, multi-layer stencils an alternative to hand painted mural art and can also be combined with hand painting. These stencils are designed for more experienced artisans and adventurous stencilers.
Stenciling is a fast, easy, and inexpensive way to customize and update any surface in your house with paint, including walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and fabric. Stenciling is generally done using either stencil brushes or stencil rollers. You can stencil with craft acrylic paints, latex wall paint, or our specially designed Royal Stencil Creme paints. The key to successful stencil projects is to use a “dry” brush or roller that has been offloaded to remove the excess paint that can seep under the stencil. Are you ready to try stenciling?
We have created a series of How to Stencil tutorials here that guide you through the basic stenciling techniques with Royal Design Studio stencils.
How to Stencil Basics
How to Stencil Walls
How to Stencil Furniture
How to Stencil Fabric
How to Stencil Floors
Our stencils are laser cut in our San Diego studio from durable 10mil Mylar plastic sheets. With minimal care, stencils can be used repeatedly for many different projects and on multiple surfaces. Use them to stencil patterns on walls, wood, concrete, furniture, tile, fabric paper, cork, canvas, and more.
Decorating with stencils is economical! All you need are some basic Stencil supplies and paint to create a patterned wall or surface at a fraction of the cost of wallpaper.
Stencils give you endless custom color options. Simply choose the best stencil paint color to match your décor to create a coordinated look.
There is a Royal Stencil pattern available for every decorating style! We are continuously updating our stencil collections to offer you everything from timeless patterns to the latest design trends.
Stenciling is easy to learn, fun to do, and provides you with a rewarding decorating project you will be proud to share! Visit our How to Stencil pages to get started now…
Order Line: (800) 747-9767
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm (PST)
Shipping Policy: WE STOCK ALL OF OUR STENCILS AND SHIP FAST! All orders typically ship the same or next business day via your choice of USPS or FedEx delivery, including expedited and international shipping. You can select your shipping preference upon checkout. Domestic shipping delivery times to most contiguous US locations is 2 to 5 business days. International options available. You will be emailed a tracking link upon shipment for your convenience. Click here for more shipping info.
Refunds and Exchanges: At Royal Design Studio we stand behind the quality of products and strive to provide the best possible Customer Care. We want you to be happy with your order, and understand that circumstances (and minds!) can change. We offer an easy, painless 30 day Refund and Exchange Policy on unused, unopened, and undamaged stencils and painting supplies. Click here for full details, instructions, and restrictions.