Chunky Number Wall Art Wood Shapes for DIY painted wall decor and highlighting your child's jersey number, your address, or even your wedding date. Get creative decorating with these recycled wood shapes. Great for painting, stenciling, gilding, and decoupage. These Chunky Numbers coordinate with our Chunky Letter Wall Art Wood Shapes.
1/8” MDF Letter shapes are made from recycled wood. Available in 3 sizes, 10 numbers to mix and match. Number widths will vary. See average sizes below.
Small Number Average: 6"w x 8"h
Medium Number Average: 9"w x 12"h
Large Number Average: 12"w x 16"h
There are so many ways to decorate with Wall Art Wood Shapes! Here are just a few ideas…
- These MDF shapes are ready to paint with latex paint, acrylic paint, Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan, or Royal Stencil Cremes.
- Add some shimmer by covering them with Metal Leaf or Metallic Foil.
- Decorate them with decoupaged papers or even fabric.
- Add scrapbook cutouts and trinkets, buttons, ribbon, silk flowers, and other ornaments for 3D effects.
- Paint with 3 coats of Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan to create a chalkboard surface you can write on.
Visit these Wall Art Wood Shapes how to projects on Royal Design Studio for step-by-step tutorials:
Wall Art Wood Shapes can be hung with double sided mounting tape. We recommend Scotch Removable Mounting Squares (2 to 4 for each piece). These are perfect for smooth surfaces, will hold fast and will not damage your walls when removing them.