- Stencil Pattern Size: 8.25"w x 11.5"h
Stencil Sheet Size: 10.25"w x 12.5"h
Single Layer Design
With its bold, simple shapes, Moroccan patterns blend well with many types of decorating styles. Here are some ideas for using Moroccan stencils to bring a little of the flavor of this exotic country into your home. Find more fun Moroccan decor ideas on our Paint + Pattern blog.
- Morocco is known for its beautiful artisan crafts. Use our Moroccan stencils to craft your own custom Moroccan decor such as furniture, trays, lampshades, placemats, pillows and more.
- Mix and match Moroccan tile stencil patterns. Many of our designs are based on the small mosaic tiles, called zellij, that you find decorating floors and walls throughout Morocco. The simple shapes blend very well together, especially when you stick to a limited color scheme.
- Stenciling a variety of different Moroccan zellij tile patterns on stair risers is one of the most popular stenciling ideas we’ve ever shared. To make it easy, stencil on thin painted pieces of plywood cut to size and install them after stenciling.
- We offer many graceful trellis and lattice-type Moroccan stencils for walls. They are especially lovely when stenciled in soft metallic tones using our Royal Stencil Creme paint
- For the typical bright furniture paint colors that are associated with Morocco, turn to Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan for your furniture stenciling projects. There are many bright, saturated colors available that are perfect for recreating Moroccan style decor.
Learn how to recreate this stencil design with this instructional PDF.
Stenciling is a fast, easy, and inexpensive way to customize and update any surface in your house with paint, including walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and fabric. Stenciling is generally done using either stencil brushes or stencil rollers. You can stencil with craft acrylic paints, latex wall paint, or our specially designed Royal Stencil Creme paints. The key to successful stencil projects is to use a “dry” brush or roller that has been offloaded to remove the excess paint that can seep under the stencil. Are you ready to try stenciling?
We have created a series of How to Stencil tutorials here that guide you through the basic stenciling techniques with Royal Design Studio stencils.
How to Stencil Basics
How to Stencil Walls
How to Stencil Furniture
How to Stencil Fabric
How to Stencil Floors
Our stencils are laser cut in our San Diego studio from durable 10mil Mylar plastic sheets. With minimal care, stencils can be used repeatedly for many different projects and on multiple surfaces. Use them to stencil patterns on walls, wood, concrete, furniture, tile, fabric paper, cork, canvas, and more.
Decorating with stencils is economical! All you need are some basic Stencil supplies and paint to create a patterned wall or surface at a fraction of the cost of wallpaper.
Stencils give you endless custom color options. Simply choose the best stencil paint color to match your décor to create a coordinated look.
There is a Royal Stencil pattern available for every decorating style! We are continuously updating our stencil collections to offer you everything from timeless patterns to the latest design trends.
Stenciling is easy to learn, fun to do, and provides you with a rewarding decorating project you will be proud to share! Visit our How to Stencil pages to get started now…
Order Line: (800) 747-9767
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm (PST)
Shipping Policy: WE STOCK ALL OF OUR STENCILS AND SHIP FAST! All orders typically ship the same or next business day via your choice of USPS or FedEx delivery, including expedited and international shipping. You can select your shipping preference upon checkout. Domestic shipping delivery times to most contiguous US locations is 2 to 5 business days. International options available. You will be emailed a tracking link upon shipment for your convenience. Click here for more shipping info.
Refunds and Exchanges: At Royal Design Studio we stand behind the quality of products and strive to provide the best possible Customer Care. We want you to be happy with your order, and understand that circumstances (and minds!) can change. We offer an easy, painless 30 day Refund and Exchange Policy on unused, unopened, and undamaged stencils and painting supplies. Click here for full details, instructions, and restrictions.