Lace is tip-toeing down the runway and gracing the covers of fashion magazines, so why not bring a little of this lady-like detail into your home? Royal Design Studio makes the case for lace in home décor with our newest lace stencil collection. Featuring lace patterns from demure to dramatic, sweet to sassy, our lace collection offers something for every style and surface in your home.
If you’re looking to add a touch of femininity, without overdoing it, floral lace is the way to go. Inspired by our Skylar’s Lace Floral Stencil, our floral lacy allover stencil patterns can be soft and romantic, but still subtle enough for a classy dining room or bedroom.
For something with a little less frill, we are head-over-heels in love with the Primitivo Lace Stencil. This edgier version of lace evokes ethnic vibes and a worldly design that would look great in a laidback living room, home office or bedroom.
When it comes to the little ones, Sweet Tweets are our fav! These adorable sets of birdie stencils with lace accents are guaranteed to brighten any child’s nursery or playroom. We can also see them flying into a cute kitchenette or landing on a fun DIY project – try stenciling a Sweet Tweet or two onto a pillow or tablecloth.
Whatever interior style your home may be, a touch of stenciled lace may be just what you need to update your home décor! To get you started, we’ve provided some sweet, new stencil ideas using our lace patterns in our recent Stencil How-To’s below:
- Create an adorable custom piece of art with this Stencil How-To: Lace Canvas Combo
- Paint an elegant focal point on your wall by following this Stencil How-To: Lace Doily Stripe
- Give your feature wall a wow factor with this Stencil How-To: Lovely Lace Doily Wall
- Bring a playful design into any room with our Stencil How-To: Birds on a Wire
- Switch it up and try stenciling on fabric by following this step-by-step Stencil How-To: Lace Pillows
So tell us, what lace is your favorite in our new collection?