Thank you for considering Royal Design Studio stencils for your stencil project needs!
We are committed to you being 100% happy with your stencil purchase. We also understand that sometimes you might order incorrectly, or your project needs change. For those times, we offer an easy, automated return policy on our stencils.
Please read our terms for stencil returns below carefully.
- We accept returns on unopened and unused stencils only within a 30-day window after delivery. Original shipping charges to your destination are not refundable.
- You can return unopened and unused stencils within a 30-day to 60-day window for store credit only.
- We do not accept returns of any kind after 60 days from delivery.
- Stencil brushes, supplies and Royal Stencil Creme paints are NOT returnable.
- You will be responsible to pay for return shipping. You will find it easy to pay for and print a return shipping label once you are in our Return & Exchange Portal below.
- The stencil must be returned in the same or similar packaging it was received in.
- Returned stencils must be received in original packaging and condition to qualify for a refund or exchange. Returned stencils that are damaged cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Return and Exchange Process:
- Click into the Return Portal below.
- Enter your email you entered at checkout and your RDS order number to begin the process.
- Select the stencil you would like to return for a refund and reason for returning your stencil.
- Choose to pay for an print a USPS Return Shipping Label or to ship yourself by the carrier of your choice.
- Submit your Return to receive your RMA and download and print your shipping label.
- Once we receive your returned, unused and undamaged stencil we will refund the full cost of the stencil to your original payment method. (Shipping charges are not refundable)
Product Damaged During Delivery
Third Party package handling is beyond our control, and occasionally a box will be damaged in transit, affecting the products inside. If we can see evidence that the products arrived in an unusable state, we will work to replace them and file a claim with the carrier.
There is an option in our Returns Portal to select “Product Damaged During Delivery”, which will require you to upload photos of the damaged package so that we can determine if a refund or replacement is warranted.
Please upload 1-2 photos that clearly show the damage to the product, damaged box, and shipping label.
On approval of your claim, we will refund the cost of the damaged product and replace it immediately.