We look for blogs with a committed engagement, well-styled and lit photographs and a wonderful overall design. Please email email@example.com with:
We'll review your blog, writing style, photography, design and readership to determine if it's a good fit for our stencils or wall decals. If approved, we'll confirm the date so that only one review runs at a time.
Of course, we are always open to new, creative ideas you may have for a fun post as well. We look forward to working with you!
As well as featuring/reviewing our stencils, you also have the opportunity to join our Affiliate Program! Scroll down for more info.
2. Please credit and link to the Royal Design Studio home page, at least once within your post, for example:
"I was excited to find a wide selection of stencil design styles at Royal Design Studio"
3. List and link to the specific stencil or wall decal you feature, and ideally, to the stencil or wall decal collection as well:
4. Share your blog post with your Facebook Friends & Fans, your Twitter Followers and on your Pinterest Boards!
5. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when your blog post is live. We will help promote your post through our social media networks and to our fans and followers.
3. Please credit and link to the Royal Design Studio home page, at least once within your post, for example:
"I was excited to find a variety of styles of furniture stencils at Royal Design Studio to choose from for my project"
4. List and link to the products you used:
5. Well-lit and styled photographs work best to show off your work and project. We may include our own watermark of the stencil on your photograph if the photograph is shared. Your blog will be credited on the image.
By joining our affiliate team, you will be able to grow the Royal Design Studio movement while also being rewarded for your efforts. Affiliates will be able to earn 15% of sale commission on every sale you refer. For more information, go to our Affiliate Program Registration Page.
We have a great Flickr page with larger size images you can select from to feature in your posts.
Browse our How To Stencil section on our website for great tutorials and tips for a successful finish for your project and for your readers.
Please see our Stencil Ideas Blog to see how other bloggers have used our stencils, so that you can offer your readers something new & different.
Review blog posts may be included in our Royal Design Studio website’s blog Stencil Ideas, How to Stencil, or Paint + Pattern for further promotion and so our readers can see and discover your blog. We look for projects with wonderful creativity and execution along with great writing, informative links and beautiful photography.
We are really enthusiastic about the artistry seen on the Blog Outreach Program posts. As a result, our PR team has been doing more extensive media outreach with lots of success. Recent blog projects* have been chosen for Casa Sugar (over 250,000,000 page views per month) and also magazine features such as Better Homes & Gardens, Food & Wine, Romantic Country and San Diego Home.