Blogger and stylist Jennifer Carroll is a queen of event planning. In fact, she spent 17 years as a professional wedding planner-so this lady KNOWS how to set a special table! Jennifer loves to Celebrate Everyday Life and, not coincidentally, that is the name of her lovely blog where she recently showcased this incredible table setting using our French Bee Trellis stencil.
Jennifer chose a timeless black and gold color scheme (perfect for a French Bee stencil, don't you think?) and accessorized everything so elegantly, right down to the menus and place cards which are accented by dry brushing the edges with our Bright Gold Stencil Creme.
In a separate post, Jennifer shared how she created the table runner out of inexpensive drop cloth canvas and stenciled the French Bees using our luscious and creamy Stencil Cremes in Bright Gold and Aged Nickel. We think that this fabric stencil project is just a sweet as honey!!
Are you loving it too? Here's some links to help you recreate this look for yourself!
- French Bee Trellis Stencil from Royal Design Studio
- Our signature Stencil Brushes and Stencil Cremes stencil paint in Bright Gold and Aged Nickel
- Jennifer's post on how to turn a drop cloth into a stenciled table runner
- Find more inspiring fabric stencil ideas here on our Stencil Ideas Blog
- Browse our Royal Design Stencils Pinterest Boards for more stencilicious possibilities!