Stencil a feature wall with a Mid-Century retro vibe using our modern Sound Waves Wall Stencil. Using our creamy signature Royal Stencil Creme Paints makes this a super easy stencil finish and stenciling with metallic paint over a dark blue background really makes the stencil design pop.
Watch our complete how to stencil video and keep digging those good vibrations!
- Sound Waves Wall Stencil
- Royal Metallic Stencil Crème Paint: Blackened Bronze, Copper, Antique Gold
- Signature Stencil Brushes: 2-3/4” Stencil Brushes, 1-5/8” Stencil Brush
- Painter’s Tape, bubble level, paper towels
Wall Stencil Steps:
Use Painter’s Tape and a bubble level to secure and level the stencil on the wall.
Use a different stencil brush for each color of metallic paint.
This stencil design has 9 wavy stripes in the repeat. We will stencil 3 with each color of Stencil Creme Paint.
Starting in the middle stencil Copper paint in the three middle stripes.
Use Blackened Bronze to stencil the outside 3 stripes and finally, stencil the remaining stripes with Antique Gold.
NOTE: to repeat the design you may have to flip the stencil to align the registration marks.
Make sure they are lined up exactly over previously stenciled areas.
Keep repeating the pattern stenciling the same colors in the same stripes as the first repeat.
We have lot of useful How to Stencil Video blog posts here. We think you will love these too!
- Stencil a Divine Art Deco Feature Wall
- How to stencil a Metallic Paint Damask Wall Finish
- How to Paint a Wall with Large Stencils Fast